Where do I find the best rates and offers?
Best rates and offers are always available on our own website.
How can I book?
The easiest way to book with us is here on on our website. You will receive an immediate booking confirmation.
You can also book by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +43.1.96 11 960.
Are there any special offers or packages?
You will find our current packages here. We can also offer you individually arranged packages. Whether you are a family, adventurous, sportive or laid back, we will always find the perfect arrangement for you. Contact us at email@example.com or +43.1.96 11 960.
Why should I always book withyou directly?
For these reasons:
1. Because we will always have the best rate.
2. Because you can choose the exact room size and room design only directly with us.
3. Because only direct bookers will get a free iPad for the length of their stay, fully loaded with apps, music and movies.
4. Because only this way we can arrange your stay perfectly prior to your arrival.
What is the cancellation policy?
- prior to 7 days of arrival are free of charge, the deposit of 10% will be refunded
- within 7 days and 72 hours of arrival will be charged 10% of the total cost of stay/the deposit of 10% will not be refunded
- within 72h hours of arrival will be charged 80% of the total cost of stay
- No-shows are considered cancellations and will be charged with 100% of the total cost of stay
- Easrly departures are considered as partly cancellations.
Cancellations must be made in written by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +43.1.96 11 960.44.
How to get from the airport to the hotel?
We will gladly arrange a transfer from the airport to our hotel. Please send us your time of arrival and flight number to email@example.com. Price p. car is € 37,-/one way.
You can also take the Airport Bus. It is only a 3 minutes walk from the station Morzinplatz/Schwedenplatz to us. Price p. person is € 8,-/one way.
When can I check in?
Our check in time starts at 2pm. Your room might be available earlier. In case of an early arrival you can leave your luggage with us and of course start your relaxing holiday right away.
Are there connecting rooms?
For families we recommend the rooms 8 & 9, which have a connecting door. Our Séparée Spa-Suite or apartments with separte bed rooms are perfectly suited for families or groups.
Is it possible to have an extra bed in the room?
For small children, cots can be provided. For children up to 12 years extra beds can be provided. Children rates for stay in parent's room: 0-2y: € 20.- / 3-5y: € 30.- / 6-12y: € 50.- / 13+: € 65.-
Do you have babysitting services or childcare?
Babysitting is available upon request.
What about internet?
There is free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. We also offer free iPads for the length at your stay.
Is there a laundry service?
Yes. Leave the laundry bag, which you will find in your room, with us and we will take care of the laundry.
Can you recommend any restaurant close by?
At Hollmann Salon located in the baroque courtyard "Heiligenkreuzerhof", just around Hollmann Beletage's corner, we offer contemporary Austrian cuisine. Show your room key and get free a coffee or aperitif. Book a table at the reception or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you also provide lactose and gluten -free meals?
We are happy to serve your nutritional needs. Please let us know about any special diet in advance.
Can I drink water from the tab?
Yes, you can! The tap water, coming from the Alps, is of perfect drinking quality!
When is check out time?
We kindly ask you to leave your room until 12am. Late check/out can be granted upon availability. A storage room, lockers and changing rooms are at your disposal, in order to make use of the resort until the last minute of your stay.